Paraffinic Process and Flushing Oil
FAXAM™ 32 is paraffinic process oil that can be used in a wide variety of industrial and process oil applications.
|产品||ISO VG||DOWNLOAD MSDS|
|FEXAM 32||32||View MSDS|
FAXAM™ 32 is paraffinic process oil that can be used in a wide variety of industrial and process oil applications. FAXAM 32 can be used as a lubricant in non-critical applications, where oil operating conditions are moderate and there are no requirements for anti-wear or extreme pressure additives. As process oils, their physical characteristics make them suitable for use as a diluent or carrier oil in the manufacture of products such as lubricating oil additives, paper defoamants, seals, carbon paper, and other chemical formulations. FAXAM 32 can be used as a flushing oil for cleaning lubrication systems.
Features and Benefits
- light colour
- low odour
- good solubility characteristics
- good low temperature properties
- As a flushing oil in circulating systems
- As a carrier oil in formulations requiring good solvency
- As lubricant in less critical systems, where operating conditions are moderate and anti-wear and extreme pressure additives are not required.